Hello! I’m Angharad Paull, the blogger behind This Bristol Brood. Alongside working as Content Editor for Visit Bristol, bigging up the city to visitors, tourists and local Bristolians, I’m also raising two crazy kiddos and running this family travel blog. You can find out more about me and why I started this blog here.
I previously worked as an Editor at Sawday’s, writing honest and imaginative reviews, inspecting and selecting places for their Special Places to Stay French Bed & Breakfast, French Chateaux & Hotels and French Self-Catering guides, so I’ve got a good nose for travel and special places to stay.
About This Bristol Brood
This Bristol Brood is a family travel blog for families with young kids and a resource for those who are local to or visiting Bristol. It features honest and inspiring child-friendly destinations, plus days out ideas, family accommodation reviews and ‘Top Tips’ lists to help and inspire people to go adventuring with young children… and make their lives a little easier in doing so. As an expert on Bristol, there is also a fair amount of family-friendly content about my home city. Expect bright photography, creative writing and plenty of neon and gin chat!
How you can work with me
* Sponsored articles and social media posts
* Videos and/or content showcasing your attraction/hotel/travel item from the perspective of a family
* Digital brand ambassadorships
* Copywriting for your brand’s website
* Twitter chats and Instagram takeovers
* Photography and video footage to be used by your brand
I pride myself on writing with a good dollop of personality and creativity. Take a look at the following examples to get a feel for my style of writing:
- Review: Y Felin cottage Snowdonia – the ultimate rural weekend break in Wales
- My favourite child carrier backpack – Osprey Poco Premium
- 11 Coolest things to do in Bristol with young kids
- A mini guide to camping at Park Albatros, Tuscany, Italy
- A family holiday on the Isle of Mull
Tourist board collaborations
I recently worked with Visit Cheltenham on a bloggers’ campaign to produce content about visiting the town and put together a family-friendly itinerary for spending 24 hours in Cheltenham.
I was also recruited as a blogger by Visit Bristol as part of their #MerryBristmas campaign. I put together this family-friendly festive bucket list for Bristol to promote the city at Christmas time in addition to video content and photographs.
Work with This Bristol Brood
Please email me if you would like discuss a collaboration, request a media kit or discuss my rates.
You can get in contact with me on the following social media feeds: