Work with me: media kit
Section with image
This Bristol Brood is a family travel blog run by Angharad Paull, an expert on the city (resident for 17 years, Content Editor at Visit Bristol for 4 years and Digital Project Coordinator for Go Bath Bristol for 1 year).
Aimed at families with young kids, the blog features inspiring child-friendly destinations, days out ideas, family accommodation reviews, seasonal articles and ‘Top Tips’ lists to help and inspire families to go adventuring with their children in Bristol, the UK and around the globe.
It’s also an excellent resource for locals, as well as visitors to Bristol. Expect vibrant photography, creative, honest writing, plenty of neon and gin chat!
How you can work with me
- Sponsored blog and social media postsVideos and/or content showcasing your attraction/hotel/travel item from a family perspective
- Creating guest posts for your brand’s website
- Product reviews and features
- Twitter chats and Instagram takeovers
- Photography & video footage to be used by your brand
- Attending press trips
- Taking part in brand campaigns
If you would like to discuss a collaboration, request a copy of my media kit or discuss my rates, you can get in contact with me via email and on social media feeds, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.